Shpati's avatar

Fahrenheit 32 by Christian Dior

Fahrenheit 32 is a great fragrance, but it takes some guts to wear. For the first 1-2 hours, it smells like a powdery woman's perfume.

After you get past that period, the fragrance is very unique. If you want a vanilla base note fragrance, this should be the one. No other fragrance is like Fahrenheit 32.

The longevity is more than great. It might actually be too much. I shower twice a day, and I can still smell the fragrance after more than 24 hours.

This is not even remotely close to the original Fahrenheit. Therefore, your opinion on the original Fahrenheit will not influence your perception 32.

I really like the bottle decision. It is the same exact model as the original Fahrenheit, but I love the white gradient.

Fahrenheit 32 is one of my favorites.

24 September, 2011 (Last Edited: 05 May, 2012)