Shpati's avatar

Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men by Giorgio Armani

Emporio Armani Diamonds is a very unique smelling fragrance. A good fragrance to try if you like Armani, and you are sick of everyone wearing Armani Acqua Di Gio.

To my nose, it has a flowery, sweet, candy like smell while still being masculine.

It smells really good, but the longevity is awful. Longevity for me is 4 hours max with good smell. Then after that time period, it is almost all gone. Keep in mind this is true even if I cover every square inch of my body with this fragrance. A good fragrance to wear right before you got out for a couple of hours. I would not wear this as an every day scent or for a long event.

After a while of wearing this fragrance, many people like this. Some thought it was Armani Black Code. Since this has poor longevity on me, I would consider Armani Black Code before considering Diamonds.

I love the bottle design.

24 September, 2011 (Last Edited: 05 May, 2012)