CoL's avatar
    CoL

A*Men Pure Shot by Thierry Mugler

I am really surprised to see how many people dislike this! I love it! It's A*Men stripped right back then filled up with tingling fresh woods and a touch of mint. Classic A*Men lovers may not like this as it doesn't have anywhere near the weight. I can't wear the original as people run screaming from me (I cleared an elevator once!!) I do have it and tend to wear it around the house.

As for this, if you're looking a different summer scent or an A*Men 'light' have a go with this. Love the white plastic bottle with the classic blue star! It also lasts for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages! A friend also bought it after smelling it on me, he has red in his hair and red heads can break down fragrances quicker than others and change them quite dramatically but this doesn't at all. 4 sprays he wore and I could smell it from a good few feet away hours after application!

02 May, 2012 (Last Edited: 23 May, 2012)