slesperado's avatar

A*Men: Le Gut du Parfum / The Taste of Fragrance [hot chili pepper paste] by

This stuff smells horrible. There is no balance to the fragrance at all. It just smells like I'm wearing chilli pepper powder. I could not smell any of the other notes in this until it reached its basenotes stage 4 hours later. That stage only lasted for about an hour, then the fragrance was completely gone. This fragrance actually REPELLED girls when I wore it. After two days of testing it, I returned it to Nordstrom. That was the first time I'd ever returned a cologne in my entire life!

Seriously... If this stuff if "good", then why hasn't it sold yet (at this particular moment). It's been on the market for around 6 months now. Some stores have even REDUCED the price of it because of it's low demand.

Thierry Mugler needs to do the smart thing and permanently add Pure Malt and Pure Havane to its lineup.

24th May, 2012