The_Cologneist's avatar

Casual for Men by Paul Sebastian

Casual is the most fitting name for this fragrance, because that is exactly what Casual is. It opens up with a nice citrus blend, with some powder and musk. The top fades pretty quick into a floral heart, a floral heart which I am not at all fond of. Jasmine, jasmine, jasmine. LOTS of jasmine. Jasmine is one flower that I do not want to smell like. Fortunately it doesn't project very much at this juncture. Mostly jasmine now, backed with a little spice and powder, the citrus has died off. The jasmine just goes on and on and on, for a good 4 hours. By which point, I get more musk in the base and maybe some soft woods. Projection is below average, which makes this a good casual office scent, granted you love jasmine. Longevity is about 6 hours or so. It's one of those fragrances to me that has potential but gets killed by one or 2 notes. For me, it's the jasmine, and the musk in the base. I'm not much a fan of musk to begin with, I find the musk in this to smell very cheap, and dirty.

28 May, 2012