karazzmatic's avatar
    karazzmatic

Zino Davidoff by Davidoff

I just got this today and at first, I thought: "Hmmmm...I can't smell it." I guess I couldn't distinguish it. Then I went away from it and actually took a shower, put on some Davidoff Cool Water Cool Summer, and went out. When I returned several hours later, I showered again and decided to spray this on before I retired. That was 3 hours ago and I am LOVING this! It has settled down quickly and turned into a suprisingly unique fragrance that has the most important effect on me: it evokes memories; it brings me back to a certain time in my life with specific friends. I don't know why, but it does.

When a fragrance can spark memories and particular feelings, that's when it's more than a scent. It becomes an agent to the past, and a segue to the future. Please give this a try, just like I did.

30th May, 2012