gatorNY's avatar

I Love New York for Fathers by Bond No. 9

I can't wait to get a bottle of this. I wore a sample at work yesterday and I was amazed at the longevity and the evolution of the fragrance. The opening is very powerful, fresh and sharp. It reminded me of Bleecker Street at first. Those top notes don't last all that long, but it's not a problem because I then settled in to a very fresh, masculine, energy, with what to me almost smells a bit of a powdery, clean note. I thought that was going to be it, but low and behold at about 6 pm, 9 hours after applying, I started to get the most WONDERFUL warm, woodsy, amber notes. I never seem to be able to pick out the notes that are reported to be in the fragrance pyramid, but that's what the I LOVE NY for Fathers journey was like for me.
    This, to me is the most complex of the I LOVE NY line. I love the I LOVE NY for Him, but it's more of a linear experience for me.

02nd June, 2012