Bigtruck260's avatar
    Bigtruck260

Vetiver by Guerlain

I know it's called Vetiver, but I almost think it should be called CEDAR. That's great for me, because I love the smell of cedar. The first time I put this stuff on at Saks, I was kind of shocked by how up front it was with the citrus and bergamot - and I was confused by what I was actually smelling. Moth balls? Dirt? Who knew? After walking around the plaza with it on for an hour, I realized exactly what this scent is all about. Confidence. This coming from a guy who is unafraid to wear 2 sprays of Quorum in a small conference room. I am addicted to Guerlain's Vetiver, and I wear it just about everywhere. I have never had a person tell me that I smelled like an old man. I will say that 'mature' women are the first to compliment this fragrance. Take whatever you want from that. I dig the stuff.

07 June, 2012