sasqwer's avatar

Czech Republic Czech Republic

Silver Mountain Water by Creed

Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to smell most of the Creed's praised masterpieces (exclusive line etc.). My experience goes as far as the regular top sellers (as GIT, OS, MI...) and a few others (Green Valley). Still enough, I reckon Silver Mountain Water to be a hint of genius that happens once a decade. Eccentricity in positively decadent way unfolds gravely alternative way of an aesthetic experience of scents. Surreal composition where black current and tea transforms into metallic note reminds me of alternative universes. In these universes man has no power, it is technical reign of machines. Anytime, I wear this fragrance, as if the associations where created elsewhere than in my mind. I feel almost bound, elected to space where senses transmit information of another kind. Splendid.

Few more things: 1) Wearing this rarely makes it even more special. 2) Metallic freshness works better in warmer air. 3) Longevity is rather average, moody now and than. 4) Piece of olfactory art.

12 June, 2012