judahsmith's avatar

Tomorrow for Him by Avon

First: love the bottle. This juice got a simply but chic bottle that matches the style of the cologne.

Second: this is my most complimented cologne. Bar none. I always get asked anytime I wear it, what I have on....ohhhh it smells so wonderful. Where can I find it? When I say Avon, no one believes me and everyone thinks I'm joking.

If this was put out by any "real" designer it would sell for 70+ bucks, and be getting all kinds of attention.

The color is perfect. A camel, dark chocolate, ANISE. And a delicious scent. My wife usually hates licorice, but she drools when I wear this. I generally am not a fan of gourmand scents but this is so classy, and rich. It's like wearing a glass of fine cognac.

I got this on eBay for $12. What a steal. I heard they disconntinued it. I hope not. I was so sad to hear that, and I actually wrote the company. (never done that before). If you like manly, deep, spicy, semi-sweet, frags, that have a smoky quality. This is it. A frag people will think you spent a fortune on at some niche boutique. This is it. No one will believe its Avon. I have other Avon frags, just to have in my library of scents, because they are considered classics. "Wild country", & "black suede". They are very Avon. Smell cheap. Not bad, just cheap. They have an odd, "oh this is an Avon cologne" smell. TOMORROW DOES NOT. It smells as far removed from Avon as a cologne possibly could. I don't know who they got to designe this stuff be he is a scent god.

I've smelled the other colognes mentioned below, that reminds many of this- including micheal kors, and a number of others. They are all from the same DNA. But personally, even if price wasn't a factor I'd take tomorrow over them. However, when you consider the price it's a no brainer. If your going to have one gourmand in your collection let it be this one.

For me longevity is very good. Sillage is good as well. I get about 7-9 hours. The other day I grabbed a shirt I was wearing the day before and could still smell it on there. This is what a modern man should smell like. Manly. Warm. Spicy.

21st June, 2012 (Last Edited: 25 June, 2012)