noirdrakkar's avatar

Fierce for Men by Abercrombie & Fitch

It is easy to dismiss this one because the bottle design (which is a picture of a muscular man's torso), but I'm purely judging by the juice. This one is certainly a citrus scent (with a tiny bit of woodsiness in the background). It's certainly something I think I've smelled before, at a mall where young people hang around. With the citrus notes, I think they are a little more pungent and sour than sweet and fresh. I

t is a bit masculine but it has a lightness about it though. In the end, I think this wouldn't be bad for a younger audience (under 25, and for those in high school), however at the priceline of $75 for a 3.4 oz, I really think it's a bit pricey for what you are getting and you can certainly do better. I don't think I'll be buying this one, but it's not bad. It's still a good scent overall. It just didn't impress me a lot.

Strength: Medium
    Season: Spring
    Age: Under 25
    Rating: 6 out of 10
    Verdict: I'm not particularly urging you to sample this, but if you are curious about this one go for it.

29 June, 2012