PAguy's avatar

A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

A*Men is one of my all time favorites. But, what I most enjoy is reading the reviews on here, because, whether positive or negative, this fragrance evokes many strong reactions. It has great projection and longevity for me, and the scent is one of the most unique I have found. Spray too much, and you will chase some people away, but the right amount, and people will ask about it. Unlike so many reviewers, I love that first blast of sweet chocolate in the top notes. It's like a burst of cotton candy. It dries down a little less sweet, and sticks with me all day. It's one of the few scents i spray in the morning, and still smell at the end of the day. However, I do find after an eight hour day, the note that sometimes lingers is the tar, and I am anxious to shower it off when I get home. I've also noticed that the tar takes over when this scent spoils. If you find the tar overwhelming, you may have purchased old stock. I recommend replacing this one after 3 years (maybe less depending on environment), as I don't think it keeps well. Buy the smaller bottles.

01st July, 2012