mgrz's avatar

A*Men: Le Gut du Parfum / The Taste of Fragrance [hot chili pepper paste] by

My favorite fragrances are ones I can smell on myself throughout the day with minimal sprays. This one more than meets the requirements! I didn't notice it at first, but after 20-30 minutes it seems this was a cloud that came closer and farther away as time passed. Sometimes I smelled it strongly, sometimes less so. The chili pepper paste truly enhances A*Men! I gather it's the coffee being bolstered, and this is a real work of art! I love the subtle/strong/spice/sweet changes! Unlike anything I've owned...It must be an hour in now, and I love the way it sneaks up on me, like a reminder! This is an awesome blind-buy, and I couldn't be happier. Bravo!

14th July, 2012