's avatar

Encre Noire by Lalique

I gotta admit that I liked Encre Noire at first. Probably because it smelled so different to me, but I gotta tell you, it got real old real quick for me. At first it reminded me of the incence you would smell in a Catholic Church ceremony, and I always enjoyed that smell, but the last few times I wore it, the incence memory went completely away and reminded me of nothing more then working in a newspaper factory, and that just didn't work for me so I sold it on EBay. I took the money and bought HeWood Rocky Mountian Wood by D Squared and I loved it! It's a toned down vetiver cousin of Encre Noire, but It's a lot more versatile and came with a lot more compliments. Good luck using Encre Noire as a signiture scent, your gonna need it.

01st July, 2012 (Last Edited: 14 July, 2012)