PAguy's avatar

A*Men: Le Gut du Parfum / The Taste of Fragrance [hot chili pepper paste] by

I love the A*Men line of fragrances, so I blindly bought this one from the Mugler website, since I wasn't able to find it locally to sample. This was a mistake. The chili scent is overwhelming, and I have tried wearing it several times, thinking there has to be better notes if I wait it out. I never get past the chili, and I don't know why anyone would want to smell like a chili pepper. I'd like to say it's the last time I ever buy without sampling first, but probably won't be. I do regret this one though. But, I hope Mugler continues to try new combinations for A*Men, this is one list of flankers with some really successful results, like Pure Havanne and Pure Malt, and event eh former B*Men.

15th July, 2012