SpicyPepper's avatar

Rive Gauche pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

I bought this scent because it was highly recommended by the fellow bn community,( i was looking for a signature scent) WOW is all I can say, wearing this inspires feelings of dominance and confidence. Wearing it you grow a pair if you catch my drift.

I can see why this wasn't a take off hit that it should have been because the top notes on a tester are quite repelling on your skin it is how ever a much different story. A story of when men were men and had mustaches. That is not to say that this is an old mans fragrance, It came out in 03' this is more of a tribute to that era and is timeless.

I'm not gonna describe to you the notes or smell because others with better noses have already done that. alas this did not end up as my signature scent, i save it for special occasions when i want to feel extra confident, or i'm dressed to the nines. try it and buy it people you wont regret it.

15 July, 2012