The_Cologneist's avatar

Jaguar Vision by Jaguar

Starts off as Aventus (the batches with lots of pineapple), less smokey though. Turns into Black XS. Very nice, but since I own Black XS, the 2 hours of pineapple aren't enough for me, since this smells like Black XS longer than it does Aventus. Regardless, this is probably the best I have smelled from Jaguar, as their other fragrances all have a sour tangerine note, that doesn't particularly sit well with me.

Update: After wearing it more, I take back as much comparison to the two. It has the pineapple note from Aventus but not the woods, instead it's got tonka, lots & lots of tonka! It eventually gets ruined by the tonka imo, although it's nice and creamy, it ruins a potential Aventus clone. It still has some of Black XS DNA in there too, but more synthetic smelling. To me, it reminds me of Lifesavers candy.

Longevity is excellent as is projection. 8 hours minimum.

14 July, 2012 (Last Edited: 16 July, 2012)