mgrz's avatar

A*Men Pure Shot by Thierry Mugler

Love this! I originally thought this would be the classic A-Men flanker, but was more than pleasantly surprised! No hint of the original in this. I'm not sure of what's grabbing my attention in this, but I think it's something reminiscent of B-Men (sequoia I think) that's mixed in here with mint and plastic and I don't know what, but it's returning me to the bottle, this cool white rubber-covered bottle, ever since. I'm wearing this to work every day since picking it up, and it lasts the full day. Bravo Mugler! This feels like a winterized, or heavier "cologne" to me. People may 'thumbs-down' this for lack of "A-Men" genes, but I feel like it's a welcome departure for the 'pure' line. Maybe most feel it should contain more 'A-Men', because of the title, but I think this fits!

14 May, 2012 (Last Edited: 23 July, 2012)