hreple's avatar

Back to Black by By Kilian

Oh hello there sly niche that I didn't really pick up before I had sampled it several times and was equally fascinated each time.

This is probably the most extreme powerhouse I've ever sampled.

That tobacco and honey firework hit you straight away as you apply, but it's the way it transform into something more spicy, with the raspberries and spice that really makes this fragrance epic.

That, and the fact that it lasted about 26 hours on me, with a shower after about 18 hours. I could smell it on my wrist 25 hours after application from the sample. That's just absurd.

I love this fragrance through and through. The hit of that fantastic and smooth tobacco mixed with the top quality honey, the longevity, the spices transforming and mumbling in the background. Everything comes together on me in a way that Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille just can't match (on me, at least).

A fantastic fragrance. Sample asap if you like tobacco or honey.

29th July, 2012