Oviatt's avatar

Green Irish Tweed by Creed

So much has been written about this fragance that there is little more that I can add. What I can say, however, is that this is great stuff, it smells wonderful;bite the bullet, buy the real thing and use it--don't hang on to it. This is something that I will never be without--have bought multiple bottles which is unheard of for me. In my review of Baie de Genievre (my favorite Creed) I said something that I stand by--the 1980s were the best years for Creed releases. GIT, BdG and BdP. You could really just stop there and be done. All the detractors of the Creed brand have plenty of other houses to buy from--trust me, Creed is not waiting by the phone for the likes of you.... This makes me feel good when I wear it and other people love it. As to who does or does not wear this, well, I never met Cary Grant, but I have met a certain HRH and yes, he does wear Green Irish Tweed. Buy it, love it, wear it.

08th August, 2012