Teach13's avatar

Legend by Montblanc

This summer, I began to dab in the world of fragrances. When I walked up to the counter at Von Maur (sadly, the best place for fragrances anywhere near where I live), I said that I was looking for a summer scent that was "manly" and not "Axe-like." This was the first scent given to me on a card...and I was repulsed. All that hit me was alcohol. However, after reading a number of solid reviews, I gave it another try...and realized that I must have just been given a bad tester the first time...because the second time, I picked up citrus. It was clean and fresh. When I tried it on my wrist, it really opened up during the day--and I liked it even more.

Ground-breaking? No. But it's manly without being MANLY(!!) It really could be worn year-round, day or night.

13 August, 2012