noirdrakkar's avatar

A*Men Pure Havane by Thierry Mugler

Pure Havane is basically, as others have said, sweet tobacco with honey and sweet cherry notes. This smells like a throat lozenge, basically. I detected the tobacco. It's very subtle, but I don't agree with the people saying that this isn't a tobacco fragrance. This also has gourmand notes such as vanilla, and Mugler's signature patchouli note. This is a bit more heavy and daring than your typical fragrance. Not everyone will appreciate this. Mugler is known for mixing a lot of different ingredients and coming up with strange gourmand concoctions that actually work. To me, I think sweet tobacco fragrances are overdone (and this isn't one of the better ones out there). I think Pure Malt is a much better release, but Pure Havane is pretty good - not bad at all.

Rating: 7/10