staticx's avatar

India India

Jaguar Vision II by Jaguar

I picked it up from the discount bin at a very decent price. I was expecting it to be good especially after trying Vision I, which is quite good.
    The juice is not that bad but it really sucks in longevity. I can hardly detect it after say 2 hours.
    I could have given it a neutral rating but its the longevity which prevents me to do so.

It opens with a promising green apple note with a hint of Melon, which stays for 30 minutes or so. I barely detect any pepper in the transition phase. The green apple stays till the end with subtle cedar and musk in the drydown which is too faint.

Overall, its a decent scent but lack of longevity kills it. But, actually I must not complaint considering the price I paid for it.

It remains at the bottom of the Vision series by Jaguar.It should have been named Vision III and all three would be labeled correctly then.

19 August, 2012