KL863's avatar

Tenaz by Daniel de Fasson

Powerful stuff here. Some might find it a bit dated and stuffy. But this is such a beautiful scent to me. It's warm, spicy and masculine. A little goes a LONG way. I usual spray in front of me and walk into the mist. On skin I spray on one wrist and rub it into the other. It really is easy to overdo and seems to be a great cold weather scent.

A shame it is so hard to find now. And it was dirt cheap to get $40 for a 100ml. But I really enjoy this. since it is such a strong frag, a little does go a long way and it makes the current price somewhat reasonable.

I did bump into one other person wearing this and he was absolutly amazed that I knew what he was wearing. It litterally stopped me in my tracks as soon as he passed by me. I turned and caught up to him. He was gracious enough to sell me a full 100ml at a later date for a good price.

03 September, 2012