KL863's avatar

1872 for Men by Clive Christian

For some reason this cologne suits me. It mixes very well with my chem and projects just right. Grassy, sweet, spice and yes.. buttery. Reviewer below kind of popped my sails when he said that it smelled like butter to him and now it's in the back of my head when I smell it too. Still love this scent though. It has enough green to it that keeps it on the fresh side.

It does not seem to last very long considering the quality ingredients this has inside. I get a good 3-4 hours before it fades to skin level. Which is not always a bad thing. Your honey just has to get closer to whiff you.

This might be a little too "classy" for the masses to appreciate. And for $310 a bottle it is out of those price ranges for sure.

I like this, it makes me happy when I wear it and for a short time I feel like a milliion bucks.

04th September, 2012