KL863's avatar

C for Men by Clive Christian

This was the 1st out of Clive's line that I smelled when I was waiting for a friend wandering through NM. This scent stands out from all others.* (*yes, I know now that Tom Ford had this before Clive did, at the time it was all rainbows and unicorns)

It is a classy fragrance and would be best suited for such activities. With the dark spice and smokiness I'd recommend this as a night time scent. Warm or cool weather would suit it just fine as it's got something for any climate. The leather and smoke notes go great with cooler weather. The raspberry, mandarin and clove go well when the heat is on.

A love at 1st spray type of experience for me. And later, as I found out Tom Ford has Tuscan Leather. It's very close initially. But the dry down and body mixing begin to take their own different roads when you compare the two. If I had to choose between them, I'd go for "C". It just seems to have a bit more going on with it.

I reccomend you try it. Spray it on a card, spray it on your arm. Let it mellow out. It's just fantastic.

04th September, 2012