miss mills's avatar

New Zealand New Zealand

Lady Cool by Dueto Parfums

I was luckily gifted samples of this and the other Dueto perfumes recently adn this was by far my favourite.
    Heady cardamon and rose top notes linger but are joined by spicy undertones after an hour or two. They mingle beautifully, creating a warm and entirely unique fragrance. I could still 'just' smell this on my wrist the next morning.

Reminds me a little of Vice Versa by YSL just for its in your face top note combo but I prefer this one, no contest- this has its heady top notes but a gentler dry down, warmer, more inviting. I cannot WAIT to get my hands on my own bottle. Thanks for the samples, Dueto!

Edit - now I have my very own bottle of this loveliness. It IS sweet, when the orange blossom, vanilla and cardamon combo burst onto the scene but to me, it isn't the nauseating sweetness I can't bear in frags like Angel and other vanilla heavy scents. It is strong but then it is a welcome change to me in a sea of same same wishy washy clean rose scents to smell a 'dirty' rose.

19 June, 2012 (Last Edited: 11th September, 2012)