Zgb's avatar

Croatia Croatia

Kokorico by Jean Paul Gaultier

I myself am confused about this one, but non the less I like it! I can see that JPG tried to launch something could be en par to Le Male, a new classic that would stand side by side with Le Male and share a status of classic. This is where Kokorico is a complete failure. Now, in the terms of fragrance or smell itself, that is, I find it to be quite seductive, sweetly dry and cold in charachter, somewhat a hint of Zino Davidoff in it. People will mention it here and there but just don't see it as some future, popular mainstream, new age classic it was supposed to be. Le Male is THE fragrance of this house and that's that.

I'll rate it thumbs up only on account that I really liked it on me and it's quite long lasting with great sillage. Otherwise, fragrance itself should be rated neutral and I do expect at least 70% of reviews here to be "neutral" in character.

28th August, 2012 (Last Edited: 12th September, 2012)