John's avatar

Chrome by Azzaro

Chrome is a pretty good scent, and one that has remained relatively popular in fluctuating fragrance market since its release. While it is pleasant and noted for not being obtrusive, it can be cloying and offensive if overly applied, trust me! Once on a city bus a man had put on way too much of this, and everyone on the bus noticed in a bad way. Sometimes the metallic notes can become too sharp-synthetic, making it hard to wear easily in real confined places. While I like to believe I wear it well, sometimes I smell some type of bazaar "doctor's office accord" of rubbing alcohol and sterilized medical equipment on other people. I reserve it for wearing out in hot weather, but I wouldn't reach for it when going to the office. Easily accessible and reasonably priced, Chrome isn't a bad choice for something fresh and a little different, but make sure it stays in the right hands!

05 March, 2006