Zgb's avatar

Croatia Croatia

Luna Rossa by Prada

I was on a verge of rating this one neutral, but I won't. It's good. It's not great, but it's good, I have to admit this. No this not something original at all. In the initial blast it reminds me a lot of Fahrenheit Aqua, later on it gives off this vibe of reminiscence of some scent I smelled and liked before but I just can't deduce which one. Sweet, decent and a bit characterly cold. I wouldn't rush to own this one, I must say, however there is something about it that makes me smell my wrist from time to time and each time I do so, I'm on a verge of reconsidering and actually adding it to my collection. Insatiable as I am, despite that fact, it is not going to happen any time soon that I'll add it to my collection. I'm somehow missing this certain something in it that I think it should have, or at least inspire or trigger in me. As if it's so close to trigger certain emotions but lacks something to actually do it - it tickles emotions but doesn't completely stimulate them. What I do know is that one day I might consider it more seriously. All in all it has my respect and I give it a good thumb up!

01st October, 2012