Oproust's avatar

M7 Fresh by Yves Saint Laurent

M7 Fresh is a woody oriental that is signicantlly different than M7. M7 Fresh opens with a refreshing blast of citrus notes, with grapefruit and Mandarin Orange being most noticeable to my nose. I don't get the "Fruit Loops" accord that others do. Fruit yes, Fruit Loops no. This is a fresh opening, not at all medicinal. I've forgotten how much I enjoy this fragrance. M7 Fresh is a more versatile fragrance than M7. I adore M7 but I won't wear it to work, for example. M7 Fresh can be worn during the day, night and in different seasons, though warm weather is best. Oud can be found in M7 Fresh but vetiver definitely makes its presence known. Longevity is adequate on my skin, approximately 6 hours. M7 Fesh is not a projection monster, but it will get you noticed when you want to get noticed.

11th October, 2012