Fish's avatar

Prada Amber pour Homme Intense by Prada

The least amount applied, the better the enjoyment of this frag. I overly applied this the first time I used it, perhaps 5 sprays and actually had to open windows, it was a powerhouse. I loved the dry down and wish I could have captured that to linger, which it did nicely for about an hour.

After the dry down the amber-vanilla set in which was the reason for the open windows. It's a nice amber and in smaller quantities will be a pleasure to wear. The vanilla sweetens it up and I suspect this would be the reason some have said it could be unisex. I might actually agree to that to some extent, it really depends on the woman.

The projection/silage is such that I would feel uncomfortable wearing this to work. Perhaps an evening dinner at a swank restaurant followed by classical music and dancing would be fitting. Longevity of this is 12+ hours for me and even in smaller quantities (2 to 3 sprays) this scent is going to last well past 6-8 hours.

19th October, 2012