Jon_Remy's avatar

Lapidus pour Homme by Ted Lapidus

Another lovely CLASSIC. Since Balenciaga Pour Homme has been discontinued, this comes in a close second and I wear it quite frequently. Get many compliments. Was at the art museum the other day walking through the exhibits when I smelled this on another man and had to ask what he was wearing. He said Ted Lapidus. I said, I've got that fragrance too. Now I realize how GOOD it smells. Since then, I've gotten numerous compliments whenever I wear it. I only have half of a 1.7-ounce spray bottle of Balenciaga left and a full 1-ounce splash. I will only use that very sparingly and perhaps on occasion to jog my memory of when this exquisite potion was still in production. Lapidus is very similar to Balenciaga and I will wear that instead, even though I think I prefer the Balenciaga just a tad more. I sure wish Balenciaga would bring it back. However, you won't be disappointed with Lapidus if you were a fan of Balenciaga PH.

26th December, 2006