Jon_Remy's avatar

Metropolis by Estée Lauder

It says here that Metropolis is in production, but I've not been able to find it anywhere. If they discontinued it, it is a pity. This was my favorite all time fragrance of the mid to late 80s. It seemed to be a nice herbal fragrance with a hint of green tomato. I remember it having undertones of V8 juice, but I loved it! If anyone knows where to purchase this wonderful fragrance, please let us know here. (But I'm not willing to pay $299 for a bottle, like some sites want--I was looking for Boss Spirit and found it for $300 on the internet and I said to myself forget that, I can just find a new fragrance!). Yes, PLEASE bring back Metropolis if it's been discontinued. By the way, I really like the original Lauder for Men, which is available at my local department store. (Did anyone notice that Donald Trump's fragrance is packaged in the same bottle as Lauder for Men?).

01st January, 2009