ToughCool's avatar

Dior Homme by Christian Dior

So for 2 years now I've continually tried this to see if I will ever like this scent. The answer finally came out to be a NO!But I have a neutral rating because the scent isn't bad, per se, where I find it offensive or cheap. I just find it too feminine on me. The issue I have is the iris..aka the lipstick note. It is one thing to have that in the opening and then dry down into something else but DH doesn't. The iris is ever present and that is sad because I like what I smell under the iris if it would ever go away. I liken it to the caption of the earth's crust in those old school science textbooks. There is the top layers and all of these exciting layers underneath with different stones, etc..except the top layer is always covering it. Its like a light blanket over something and you keep dipping and diving to see whats underneath and can barely get a look. Every time I smell the leather or something else I found pleasant it was quickly snuffed by that iris. Just a shame.

22 October, 2012