Nihilist's avatar

Boucheron pour Homme by Boucheron

To me, bears a striking resembelence to AdP Colonia Assoluta. The prominent difference appears to be one of emphasis: AdP is more roundly citrus, whereas Boucheron PH is woodier(?). I dont get any powder on me, but I do see the point made above about overdoing it and ruining the composition. That said, it is not easy to do. I dont get old man off of this at all, so perhaps some have experienced a note in your youth you equate with the scents of your father.

On me, 3 squirts lasts a standard work day. SIllage is between Opium PH and Mugler Cologne, so people will notice but you wont be killing nearby wildlife. Modestly bracing, this is not boring but is also largely inoffensive unless, of course, you overapply. Tastefully masculine, no perception that youre trying to prove something with your scent. The scent is solid or deep, whatever term you prefer: no doubts it is there.

I really enjoy it overall, and think it is FBW.

23 October, 2012