The daddy's avatar

Aventus by Creed

Amazing. Absolutely amazing. I won't waffle on about how it smells like pineapples dancing on a rainbow of amber or anything like that (don't you just hate reviews like that!). But I will say this, aventus is one of the best smells in the world. I have a collection of about 50 frag, and most of the creeds, but this is the best.

Like most creeds it took me a while to get it. I always expect to be blown away on my first sniff. And just like git, on first sniff it smelled ok but nothing great. To really understand this frag you can't just spray a bit on your hand and judge, you really have to wear it.

Wow, it really blows your socks off when you do. It smells like money, plain and simple. It's a smokey frag warmed with hints of apple and pineapple. The dry down, the start and the projection/longevity are all of the highest order.

An absolute classic. Finally git has been knocked off the top spot and aventus is my new signature frag.

02 November, 2012