OCNBreeze7's avatar

Joop! Jump by Joop!

I am a Joop fan..!! Jump on the bandwagon...

You guys know I like finding the great scent from a blind buy... As one of my former supervisors once said, "sometimes you get the bear... and sometimes the bear gets you..." With Jump, I think I got the bear. The fragrance is definitely unique and easy on the nose. The beginning notes are those of spice, sugar, vanilla, and floral and then settling down to a nice smooth aquatic, clean, sweet (but not too sweet) fragrance that is masculine and unique. Almost addictive...

My first Joop purchase was a the Original Joop some years ago and was initially turned off on how strong that fragrance was. I was hesitant with Jump, but found the reviews (and price) worth a try. I am pleasantly surprised. While the projection is good, it is not overpowering. Very easy on the nose and not offensive. I have one the fragrance once and received compliments and curiosity of the fragrance. Definitely scoring in the Wow Factor.

The longevity is above average, lasting about 6+ hours on the skin and a little longer on my shirtsleeve. The beauty of the fragrance is the versatility. You pick up various notes that will blend well with any time of year and any occasion. The fragrance is really good. The bottle is easy designed, cooly (is that a word?) designed that fits the hand perfectly. It is also well packaged. You can really tell if the manufacture wants to sell "top shelf" by the packaging. Great job, Joop..!! The current deal on Amazon is just under $30.00 for a large bottle with Free Shipping. You can't beat that..!! For the avid collector, and those that need a versatile fragrance, add Jump to your collection.

Not sure where Jump falls in my collection, probably just outside the Top 10 - but, I like it and recommend/suggest adding to your collection.

All things considered, I give Joop Jump 4.3 stars out of 5. Bottom line - the scent is fantastic, it has potential "Wow Factor", longevity is above average, and the deal is fantastic. I definitely recommend adding to your collection. Someone made a difference in your life - pass it on...

08th November, 2012