VanAllan's avatar

Romania Romania

Voyage d'Hermes Parfum by Hermès

Better in my book than many similar mentioned fragrances, especialy EDT edition and Cartier Essence.
    Strong bitter-fresh-spicy combo at top (coriander-plenty, make me think of Eau de Cartier Concentree, pepper and some bitter fresh notes from juniper), stayed on my skin more than 1 hr., until the green flowery middle notes take the stage (beautiful rose-remember in some aspects Burberry Brit, aromatic tea-like the one in Gucci II) putting some of the spices in background, but still going strong.
    After 3-4 hrs, the base kicks in and the ambery-woody notes melt the whole in an elegant aura that remains on skin a long time, asking to be sniffed more and more. Unisex?!...who cares? My rank 9/10.
    I love it by now and thinking at the moment when I will own and enjoy it, I only can say: "The best is yet to come" :)

08 November, 2012