Lucy2shoes's avatar

Endymion by Penhaligon's

Only twice in my life have I been frozen where I stood by a scent. To cut a long and embarrassing story short, I followed a guy off the London underground when I had no idea where I was, to find out from him what his scent was. And I'm usually pretty shy. The scent was Endymion, and I couldn't help but inhale it the way you inhale a lover's scent with your mouth part open to catch every facet and reflection. Warm, earthy, dreamy yet authoritative and potent. The effect on me may have been exaggerated because the man wearing it was probably the most beautiful man I'd ever seen - either that or his scent made him seem that way. It just made me want to pull his shirt off. I didn't tell him that bit... but I did go and buy his perfume.

09 November, 2012