JK13's avatar

Norne by Slumberhouse

I just landed this juice BLIND over the weekend and although I've only worn it for 2 full days, I think I've got it down. Absolute smoke and herbal/medicinal on application. The dry down is wonderful with Frankincense (as it was fitting my first application was to church) and clove. The earthy tone is there but for a novice like me, somewhat difficult to distinguish the scents.

This has 0 longevity and projection on me. First day = 3 squirts, my wife who is terribly sensitive couldn't smell it. Second day = 5 squirts, similar issue. Keep in mind, I am not one who applies to clothes, skin only. I'll continue to vary it but the projection and longevity was a bummer. Even so, I highly recommend this unique scent (as a Villoressi fan, I smell traces of Incensi, Piper Nigrum..ah) and will continue to be a supporter of Slumberhouse.

12th November, 2012