OCNBreeze7's avatar
    OCNBreeze7

Bang by Marc Jacobs

Get ready for the pepper..!!

If you like the scent of Black Pepper with outdoors "woodsy" finishing notes, this fragrance is for you. It is definitely unique... I am not a huge fan of the spicy woodsy type of fragrances, but Sweetie tends to gravitate towards these - and for some reason, my collection of these seems to be growing..!!

The bottle is uniquely designed and is definitely a conversation piece. The longevity is below average and the projection/sillage is about average. While I have not received any compliments, again, Sweetie does like the fragrance - and that is good enough for me.

It would be hard to pinpoint the exact time and occasion for Bang, but I guessing it would be more of a fall/winter type of fragrance that is popular at night. For the avid collector, pick it up based on the uniqueness of the fragrance and the bottle design.

All things considered, I give Bang 3.7 stars out of 5. I am not a fan, but am a collector. Enthusiasm moves the world...

19 November, 2012