rogalal's avatar

Diesel Zero Plus by Diesel

I bought a bottle of this unsniffed at a discount store years ago, thinking it was something else. Since then, I've tried to learn to enjoy it, but I've come to the conclusion that this is just a terrible perfume.

It's a mix of cinnamon candy (like red hots or Big Red gum) with cloves and cherry Kool Aid. It has a thin vanilla base, but the dominant smell is the cinnamon/clove mix, which smells like cheap Christmas potpouri. Seriously, imagine Christmas time at the cheapest store you can imagine and the scented junk they sell smells like this.

It's too sweet and strong to wear to work, and it's too Christmas-specific and cheap-smelling to wear to a club. I'd use it as a bathroom freshener at Christmas time, but I have much nicer candles and stuff for that, so this hasn't even proven nice enough to drown out the smell of my farts. Sorry, but this is a fail, both in terms of artistic merit and wearability.

19 November, 2012