Kain's avatar

Iran Iran

Aventus by Creed

It's a good fragrance but hyped up like crazy and to be honest with you guys, it doesn't worth the price! it's my personal opinion.
    Start with green and spicy vibe and some fruity notes!
    People say the pineapple note is the main top note of this fragrance but I'm not agree with them!!!
    I test two different bottles with different batch numbers. the birch note is much more intense against the fruity notes like pineapple and apple to my nose. as I said, green and spicy with some fruity notes.
    Strong projection at the start.
    After about half an hour, the fruity notes start to decay and it's time for black current and oak moss to take the lead. green and leafy smell with hint of sweetness and fruity notes.
    Good projection like most of creeds but poor longevity on my skin!
    --------------------
    Edit:
    Now in high heat, the sweet pineapple note is much more noticeable but still there is nothing crazy about it!

20th November, 2012