Kain's avatar

Iran Iran

Green Irish Tweed by Creed

It's a shame that I forgot to write a review about this legendary fragrance.
    I thought cool water and this one are the same, but after sampling GIT few times and testing both side by side, I realize that how different they are.
    Cool water is junk against this fragrance. same DNA but huge differences in quality and smell.
    The opening of this fragrance is very fresh, green and herbal with really great quality and so natural smelling scent and some sweetness in the background.
    Very beautiful opening. I love it.
    In the mid and base you have that beautiful natural smell plus more sweetness.
    I don't know about you guys but the sweetness in this fragrance is something really special. it's not like sweet vanilla, tonka bean, benzoin or something like those.
    It does have some sort of milky smell with hint of sweetness in it.
    Actually I get a white and fresh milk smell plus some sweetness and those beautiful fresh and green scents at same time.
    This is what I'm getting from this fragrance.
    Throw out your cool water and buy a bottle of this and then you will realize how great this is.
    Very good projection and longevity.

20th November, 2012