's avatar

Number 3 / Le 3me Homme / The Third Man by Caron

I have a love/hate relationship with this scent. I find The Third Man very floral, light but no doubt masculine (a woman could easily get away with it though). Classy and quirky, it's mixed fantastically, so well in fact it's hard to separate the notes in it's late stages (this could be a downfall).

The longevity is average, no wows. The projection however much better, this will spill feet away, so for all the trigger happy calm down?

The only thing that's getting at me is the lavender, although it works in the scent, sometimes lavender just doesn't work for me.

All in all, I'd say the scent itself is sublime, but it can be hard to pull off unless the situation is correct. A spring/summer scent that matches a classy but upbeat personality, perfect for an office environment in my opinion.

23rd November, 2012