bugsy's avatar

A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

This is my over-sprayer, one of the rare winter fragrances that I will use in the summer. This one has great longevity but donít believe the hype about it staying on your skin for more than 20+ hours. I get about 8 hours on my skin.

Some people talk about the tar-like opening and they dislike this fragrance because of it. I donít get this tar note, my nose picks up a rich dark chocolate with soapy qualities. Fortunately the opening lasts about 15min before it dies down to a warm seductive chocolate musk. This one smells edible.

Surprisingly Iíve gotten more compliments from men than women on this one. The reviews say otherwise.

After about 2+ years of owning this fragrance, I am beginning to love it. I will keep buying it for a long time.

Btw, the sprayer on the rubber flask SUCKS, it squirts out a line of fragrance instead of dispersing the juice. Buy the metal flask if you can.

07th December, 2012