Kingpharroh's avatar

Aventus by Creed

Aventus opens with a very potent fruity/floral dishwashing liquid accord that lingers forever.(Don't know what batch I had, it was a sample vial). I could not get past it. After a while, it calms down and you get a red apple accord that is quite pleasant. I don't get the smokiness and the pineapple that most people rave about . This scent has strong projection and longevity. This scent is way overhyped and the claims are larger than the fragrance itself. Very masculine scent and if you like strong, potent, toxic smelling scents, this is for you. Please try before you buy and spray with caution. Unfortunately, Aventus was way too strong for my taste. It did not work with my skin chemistry; I also didn't like smelling like dishwashing liquid/chemicals all day. BUY/TRY/PASS. I'll pass. Both thumbs way down.

08 December, 2012