charger's avatar

Rive Gauche pour Homme by Yves Saint Laurent

Wow, I feel like an idiot for waiting so long to try this. I love the box, I LOVE the tin can and on first spray, I love this stuff. I guess I hesitant because it was a blind buy, and also the fact that there has been negativity over the updated version.

I was blown away as soon as I sprayed some on my arm. The anise, clove and mild citrus top note just grabbed hold to my nostrils and would not let go. The Barbasol comparisons are dead on, but are much fuller and brighter smelling than mere shave foam.

The scent stays relatively linear and lasted a solid 6 hours on me with just one small spray. I can genuinely say that I am bowled over by this one, and it really lives up to the hype. I also plan on getting a second can just in case they go with the new formula and bottle. I will never be without this wonderful juice in my life ever again!

13 December, 2012