mlsweeney's avatar

Armani Code / Black Code by Giorgio Armani

At first I hated this fragrance. I had never worn a powdery scent so I was very turned off by how in your face it is with its powdery oriental feel. After a few wears, I really started to enjoy this scent. I started to pick up that burst of lemon in the opening that really sets it off. I could be wrong but I think the olive flower is what makes it so powdery. It disappears after 4-5 hours which transitions into a nice tonka bean base.

This has the potential to be a signature scent but it would never be my signature scent. Women seem to really be attracted to this scent as well. My favorite part about this scent is how it has perfect projection so it won't offend anybody. My biggest gripe is it can be a little spotty with the longevity but I'll get at least 5 hours either way.

8.7/10